The Opening Night
The Salon du Chocolat in Brussels opened the doors of its inaugural evening on Thursday 13th February, 2020 in favour of Televie.
Télévie was founded in 1989 and aims to fund research to fight leukaemia and cancer in children and adults.
Sneak preview of the Salon with the chance to meet the talented actors of the profession.
Tasting and chocolate shopping on the stands.
Chocolate dress fashion show: a unique show combining the creativity of top chocolatiers with the talent of avant-garde designers.
The evening has been hosted by the presenter Virginie Claes, Miss Belgium in 2006.
Two of the Salon’s ambassadors, Jill De Greef(Instagram@jillgregre) and Kristel Lambert (Instragram@lafilleagateaux), not to mention Joke van de Velde (Miss Belgium 2000) and the singer
Isabelle A was on the catwalk during this exceptional show.
Masterclass CALLEBAUT on the Pastry Show stage
by Chef Ryan Stevenson (Head Chef Chocolate Academy Callebaut)
Theme : Indulgent chocolate creations based on “The 5 colors of Chocolate” from Callebaut
In the presence of:
- Delphine Houba, Deputy Burgomaster for Culture, Tourism, Major Events and Public Equipment for the City of Brussels
- And Ambassadors of cocoa-producing countries
We’d like to thank all of our partners:
- Make Up For Ever– Official Make Up Artists – www.makeupforever.be
- Athénée Royal de la Rive Gauche – Official Hair Stylists – www.ar-rivegauche.be
- Haute École Francisco Ferrer – he-ferrer.eu
- Ruffus – www.ruffus.be
- Cidre Ruwet – cidreruwet.com
- Glaces Franklin – www.glacesfranklin.com
- My Be Pop – www.mybepop.be
6€ were going to Télévie for each ticket sold